About ELF Capital Group
ELF Capital specializes in private capital solutions to Mittelstand companies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland as well as small to medium-sized companies in the UK, Benelux and the Nordics.
The entire investment team has a tremendous experience in providing tailor-made financings to companies, management and owner-led mid-market companies, who are looking for a strong, reliable and committed financing partner.
The Visiting Analyst will work closely with senior team members and will have exposure to the complete investment lifecycle – from sourcing, analyzing, structuring and executing investments for the funds through asset management to exit. Responsibilities include:
- Analyzing investment opportunities and developing an investment thesis
- Coordinating work streams (e.g. coordination of due diligence providers and legal advisors)
- Building complex operating / financial models
- Preparing Investment Memoranda
- Performing valuations of companies using various methodologies
- Supporting asset management and portfolio monitoring
The ideal candidate will have the following skills / experience:
- Experience within M&A, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Private Debt, Leveraged Finance, Debt Capital Markets or Debt Advisory
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel / PowerPoint
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and to meet tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with hands-on mentality and humble mindset
- High quality and diligence benchmark
- Fluency in German and English
This role will provide you with a unique opportunity to have a very intense insight into an investment management career in a leading firm with strong deal flow as well as an entrepreneurial, high quality and efficient work environment.
Fields of study
- Business Administration
- Mannheim Master in Management
Years of experience
- 0 - 1 year work experience