(Senior) Growth Manager
(Senior) Growth Manager
Are you a versatile problem-solver who thrives on analytical and creative challenges? Are you skilled at seeing the big picture, uncovering connections, and delivering well-designed solutions? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you as our (Senior) Growth Manager!
Type: Permanent position
Location: Berlin Mitte
Extensive e-commerce expertise. More than 45.000 orders per month, over 500.000 happy customers all across Europe, global expansion on its way. With our experience from WHU and WU Vienna, Rocket Internet and other international startups we have become a leading brand for home improvement products within 5 years. Now we are aiming to grow further by expanding into even more product categories.
We love growth: personal and business. We embrace a can-do attitude - nearly nothing is impossible when combining our talents: Together we win, learn and sometimes fail. We constantly challenge ourselves to become better in what we do and push the boundaries.
Better together. At GAUDER, we unite talents from various different backgrounds. What do we all have in common? We all strive to build the best product, the best experience and have fun while doing so.
This is just the beginning. Join us now and build an amazing company together with our team.
- You own major growth projects across all our distribution channels.
- You become one of the best in performance marketing within the German startup world through top-of-class training provided by inhouse experts and high-profile external consultants
- You optimize our existing marketing efforts and further develop our advertising setup
- You utilize your excellent analytical to skills to identify additional performance potential and implement changes to get there.
- You identify new product opportunities and support new product launches in Europe and North America.
- You collaborate with the supply chain and logistics team on improving the flow of goods to ensure a smooth custumer experience
- You build a team around yourself within the next years.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a business-related field of study.
- 1-3 years experience in a fast-paced environment (e.g. consulting, finance, startups, business development or e-commerce).
- Eagerness to identify alternative solutions, even if something seems impossible at first.
- Willingness to develop creative as well as analytical approaches, that help the business thrive and reshape the customer experience we provide.
- Excellent command of German (C2) and written and spoken English (min. C1), knowledge of other languages is considered a plus.
GAUDER Perks & Benefits
- Steep learning curve: You will work directly with a highly experienced founder team and build your own team over time.
- Compensation: You will receive a competitive salary incl. VSOP and / or profit share.
- Impact: You will have the opportunity to reshape the home improvement industry and build an globally operating category leader in a leadership position.
- Personal Growth: Your career and personal growth matter to us which is why we provide you with an annual budget focused solely on your improvement.
- High-end Equipment: In our offices, a MacBook or ThinkPad depending on your preference and standing desks help you focus on what matters most.
- Holidays: We want you to perform at your best, which is why you should also take time off to relax and recharge your batteries. That is why you get 28 days of vacation.
- Flexible Hours: You like to go to the gym before work? You do your best work in the evenings? At GAUDER you can structure your work day around our core hours.
- Team Events: With regular company events like boat rides or rooftop parties, we foster a healthy team dynamic and have fun together outside of work.
- Snacks & Drinks: Hungry before lunch? Snack time in the afternoon? We got you! At the office we provide a wide range of drinks and snacks for you.
We want you to know why you are doing things. Don’t blindly follow us, understand the bigger picture!
At GAUDER feedback is the ultimate shortcut to professional and personal development.
We work on projects and goals together. Hierarchies and bureaucracy only get in the way!
People of GAUDER
Dzmitry Zhylinski Junior Business Development Manager
"I really like that you have plenty of opportunities for professional growth, since you can assume responsibility from the very beginning. In addition to that, you can also voice your opinions and ideas on business growth in the team and participate in shaping the company culture."
Raquel Palha Graphic Designer
“Gauder has given me the space and methods to go after what I wanted from the beginning, developing more areas as a designer and growing with every project. Another aspect I appreciate a lot about daily life here are the many platforms for communication where you can share your ideas and feedback.”
Our office is located in the center of Germany’s capital - Berlin Mitte. The spacious office is filled with natural light and features modern design elements that create an inspiring and comfortable atmosphere.
With stunning views of the city, the Penthouse office is the perfect place to work and be creative. It offers many amenities, such as high-end equipment, including standing desks and MacBook or ThinkPad computers, as well as a terrace for after work drinks and company events.
- Alle Studiengänge
Art des Abschlusses
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- 0 - 1 Jahr Berufserfahrung
- 61.000€ bis 70.000€ pro Jahr