Position: Marketing Manager Legal Entity: VanEck (Europe) GmbH Location: Frankfurt, Germany Department: Marketing Reporting to: Head of Marketing & Product Strategy Summary: VanEck was founded in 1955 and has been driven by innovation and stands for intelligent, forward-looking investment strategies as a global top-20 ETF and crypto note provider. VanEck is headquartered in New York City and has offices in Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Sydney, Zurich, Singapore and Shanghai. Digital campaigns play an essential role in our commercial strategy. We combine cutting edge, highly innovative marketing techniques with efficient budgets. In order to remain at the forefront of marketing innovation, we dedicate significant time and energy to research, data analysis, and experimentation. We manage all marketing platforms directly, without passing-through external marketing agencies. The role provides an excellent opportunity to develop a deep skillset on high-end digital marketing techniques. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Includes the following, other duties may be assigned as needed:
• Develop social media content strategy (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, ...) o Collaborate with product managers and a graphics agency to create and publish creative
content (videos, animations, interactive materials, etc.). Develop social media into an interactive marketing channel, by animating discussions, answering questions and converting users to our website
o Research the latest techniques to enhance our social media presence.
• Manage relationships and cooperation with financial influencers and bloggers as part of our core marketing approach
• Oversee the management of media partnerships, including partnerships with investment portals, and negotiate marketing packages.
• Manage webinars and event sponsoring (e.g., conferences, investment fairs)
• Support digital paid campaigns (YouTube, Google Paid Search, Google Display Network, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, …)
• Support website strategy in order to improve the website’s commercial effectiveness
• Support Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy
• Support PR efforts To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
What we offer: Competitive Pay: Enjoy a rewarding compensation package. Growth Opportunities: Develop your skills and advance your career. Diversity & Inclusion: Join a respectful and diverse workplace.
Team Collaboration: Work with a team of dynamic team players in the Frankfurt office. International company: Collaborate internationally with US and European colleagues. Qualifications and Skills:
• A passion for social media, marketing and innovation
• Very good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Good analytical skills and a keen understanding of data analysis
• A solid knowledge of and personal interest in investing (ETFs, crypto, stocks, ..)
• Ability to multi-task, work independently with minimum supervision
• Strong project management skills to supervise multiple work streams simultaneously
• Native in either of the following languages: German, English, French or Italian. Other European language skills are a plus.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, business, finance or economics
• Entry-level position, young professional, or professional level