Junior Sales Executive - Germany - M/F/NB (Internship - Barcelona)
⛵ Join our team!
Click&Boat is the leading European boat rental platform and a fast-growing company. Our main objective is to make boating accessible around the world and to provide private and professional boat owners with additional income from boat rentals.
We have achieved over 100 percent growth annually since our conception in 2013. Not to mention, we have also acquired three companies in three different European countries (France, Germany, and Spain) in only two years. After acquiring Oceans Evasions, Scansail, and Nautal, Click&Boat now has three powerful brands to work with.
This year, we are more equipped than ever to achieve our goal of becoming the number one boat rental service by strengthening our position in Europe. In 2022, our growth has been powered by an incoming major equity fund and the world’s largest boating marketplace. So far, we are opened for business in more than 50 countries and 600 destinations, and we are going to keep growing!
Have we kept your attention? Well, we are also a buoyant and diverse team of more than 200 employees from 20 different countries. Our headquarter is based in Paris on a barge moored on the Seine River, and we also have offices in Barcelona, Lorient, Marseille and Hamburg!
Our Barcelona office is a 15 minutes walk from the sea in the heart of the Poblenou district, in a modern coworking space in contact with several other flourishing startups, and with a rooftop with a view over the Sagrada Familia.
Sounds good? We’d love for you to join us! With a rapidly growing company and a super work atmosphere; it’s not a coincidence that we have been awarded the “Happy at Work!” badge.
In Click&Boat, there are 3 main operational Business Units:
- Supply: which deals with boat owners and make sure the boats available on our platform generate revenues with the highest quality of service.
- Sales: which deals with tenants and supports them all along a booking process, from quotations to closing the deal.
- Customer Care: which represents the point of contact for our customers after a booking is closed by the Sales team (before, during and after the trip), and makes the link between boat owners and tenants (booking modification or cancellation, insurance or accident issues, etc).
You will integrate the Sales team, a business unit composed of roughly 30 people, strengthened by seasonal employees during summer.
The sales team operates on several markets, each supervised by a Sales lead.
You will join the German team led by Daniel Head of Sales, and composed of a dozen Sales Executives.
You will also work closely with colleagues in charge of international markets, as well as the Supply, Customer Care, and Finance Operations Team.
- You'll take care of the German clients: understand their needs and advise them to help them secure their perfect boat;
- Maximise the conversion rate by applying sales strategies, and follow clients all along the booking process on to the closing, by providing them with all information related to their booking;
- Always on the lookout for the best matching offers for the clients and negotiate the best rates with owners;
- Ensure full client satisfaction throughout and later guarantee customer loyalty
You will get a monthly sales objective to reach, associated to a bonus that you will receive at the end of your internship.
To maximize the reactivity and customer satisfaction, we are used to working on Saturdays. You will be required to work at least one Saturday per month following a planning given in advance (you will get a recuperation day off then to ensure 2 days off per week).
🎉 Why should you join us?
- Concrete experience: you will discover all aspects of the essential role of Sales Executive, by joining a structured team that will teach you the best negotiation strategies and allow you to benefit from extensive training throughout your experience at Click&Boat.
- Broad scope: you will be in contact with clients looking for diverse experiences, different type of boats, destinations and budgets;
- Multicultural team: you will be in contact with German clients while being part of an international team, enabling you to practice several languages daily with your colleagues.
- Dynamic scale-up environment: you will be able to join a fast-growing company, with high ambitions and ready to become the number one boat rental platform worldwide.
- Superb work atmosphere: you'll be able to work in a modern coworking space based in Poblenou, with a big rooftop view over the Sagrada Familia, and a 20-minutes walk to the beach 🌞
- Competitive salary : 800€ fix gross per month and 200€ gross as monthly bonus based on clear KPIs.
- Perks: 1 day off offered per month, extensive internal training, lunch vouchers (Cobee), gym partnerships (Andjoy), breakfast every Monday morning, afterworks and team building activities offered 😉
Start: January 2024 (Flexible)
Duration: 4 - 6 months (possibility of extending until the end of Summer)
- You are a fluent German and English speaker;
- You are an excellent commercial, the phone is your preferred work tool. You like to share your energy and build trust with clients, while being convincing and committed, in all circumstances;
- You want to get further training in the Sales field;
- You are a team player who inspires trust, ready to take initiatives and battle for user satisfaction;
- You are interested in start-up environments; you are proactive and ready to share your ideas to improve our services;
- If you have a boating background, it’s even more perfect ;)
You want to flourish in a growing scale-up and be a part of a young and international team? Join us!
- Mannheim Master in Management
- Medien- und Kommunikationswissenschaft
- 0 - 1 Jahr Berufserfahrung