Internship - Investment Banking
As an intern at Pareto Securities, you will get unique insights into the day-to-day work of our Investment Banking department, gaining experience within DCM, M&A and ECM. You will be an integrated part of a sector team and actively engage in ongoing projects and live transactions. You will work with a wide variety of tasks, including generation, processing and analysis of company and sector data, supporting business valuations, preparation of presentations and other documents and development and maintenance of internal databases.
The internship is expected to commence in April 2024 and has a duration of at least three months. Applicants looking for an Internship commencing at the end of Q3/ start of Q4 will also be considered.
- A master's student with excellent academic results in finance, economics, or business-related studies
- Prior experience working within finance, accounting, company valuation and/or debt financing
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Distinct knowledge of MS Office products
- Fluent in German and English, both written and oral
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fast-paced investment banking environment
- Independent work style and close collaboration with experienced investment banking professionals
- Flat hierarchies with room for contributing ideas in a dynamic, dedicated, and motivating environment
- Modern offices in the heart of Frankfurt
- Opportunity for future full-time employment of top performers
The application deadline is December 3rd. Note that applicants may be invited to interviews continuously, and the position might be filled before the end of the application deadline.