Business Analyst Intern - Consulting
We are actively seeking exceptional individuals to join our London and Munich team as Business Analyst Interns to start throughout 2023.
Humatica is an award-winning, specialist management consultancy focused on increasing organisational effectiveness. We help Private Equity funds and their portfolio company leaders to build strong organisations that deliver value growth.
Our purpose is to help senior executive clients establish fit-for-purpose organizational structures, processes, and behaviours. We work closely with our clients to implement pragmatic solutions that improve management effectiveness at all levels, make teams more productive, drive accountability and ensure entrepreneurial leadership.
We have an open, collaborative and high-performance culture characterized by innate curiosity, transparency and respect for the individual. Personal development is facilitated through a rigorous and objective feedback process, training, and codified consulting best-practices in the “Humatica Way”. We offer team members not only the opportunity to work directly with entrepreneurial CXO-level clients and PE-funds, but also actively contribute to the entrepreneurial growth of our firm.
We work across all industries predominantly in Europe, but also in North America and Asia Pacific, with long-established offices in London and Zurich and now newly opening in both Munich and Singapore.
Whilst our London office is long-established, joining our Munich office is a unique opportunity to be part of something new, with the benefit of a successful international brand and proven entrepreneurial team.
We are looking for outstanding candidates that share our passion for learning, diversity, and entrepreneurial drive.
- Work in a team of experienced consultants on projects for national and international companies
- Support the team on hypothesis development
- Conduct research and analysis
- Communicate analytical results, summaries and conclusions
- Prepare client meeting and workshop materials
- Actively participate in client meetings and workshops
- Support the development and growth of our firm
- Available for 3-6 months (flexible start date)
- Current or expected degree from a top-performing university
- Fluent in English and ideally also fluency in one of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch (fluent German essential for the Munich office)
- Strong analytical and structured thinker
- Confident self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Genuine business interest
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- The successful candidate must, by the start of their employment, have legal permission to work in their preferred location
- Award-winning specialist consultancy
- Fast-track career development and client exposure
- Engaged leadership with clear focus on your personal development
- Being part of a diverse, dynamic team
- New, entrepreneurial growth challenges in an innovative and rapidly developing sector
- Flexible remote and office working
- Can lead to a permanent position
Art des Abschlusses
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- 0 - 1 Jahr Berufserfahrung