2023 Summer Internship Programme Marketing & Business Development (Frankfurt am Main)
Find your place on #TeamAmex.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse global community of over 60,000 colleagues. The work you do and your contributions to supporting, promoting and enhancing our brand will have a significant impact on how we continue to back our customers, communities and colleagues now and into the future. Find your place on #TeamAmex.
What will you be doing?
Our interns will work with leaders to solve some of our most sophisticated business challenges. As you work with different Consumer, Merchant and Commercial teams you’ll develop a range of essential business skills, whilst also building a deep understanding of the Payments industry on a Global scale.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop a range of skills and networks, collaborate on challenging projects that deliver value to our business and customers, learn about our award-winning culture and network across our diverse business units and regions. You’ll become part of a collaborative and inclusive workplace as you build on your technical and interpersonal skills, hear from senior leadership through our Global Speaker Series, work on live projects, and learn first-hand how we deliver for our customers.
Our Summer Internship Programme is the main pipeline into our full-time Graduate Programme, a two-year programme designed to attract and develop diverse talent to be the future leaders of our organisation.
This 10-week Summer Internship Programme will take place from 17th of July until 22nd of Sept. 2023.
What skills will you need?
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Master’s degree programme (any degree discipline) with anticipated graduation year of 2024 and the right to work in Germany
- Very good communication skills - fluent German and English
- Strong social skills with the ability to work independently or in teams
- An ability to communicate and collaborate well with people at all levels
- Be analytical, with an interest in both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Have an interest in process improvement and different ways of solving problems
- Ability to conceptualise and sell ideas
- Highly ambitious and results driven with the ability to lead projects and initiatives to completion
- The ability to lead and bring others with you
Our New Way Of Working
We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. Therefore, we have launched the pilot phase of Amex Flex, which is currently planned until August 2023.
Amex Flex provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Interns will experience a mix of in-office and virtual days, coming into the office 1-3 days per week on average. Leaders and colleagues will plan common days for in-person connection, collaboration and events.
Art des Abschlusses
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 0 - 1 Jahr Berufserfahrung
- Weniger als 20.000€ pro Jahr
- MS Office (allgemein)